Wednesday, July 02, 2008

update and random thoughts

after a crazy couple of weeks, Monday was a great day. We did a little housework in the morning, set up Jamie's new iMac (my macbook seems puny now!), and spent the afternoon relaxing and playing with our boys.

It was the best day I've had in a long time, just relaxing and recharging and enjoying my beautiful family!

Watching season 1 of Deadwood. The language is rough, but like most HBO series, has incredible writing and acting.

Interesting article about Bruce Springsteen and spirituality at the Washington Post. 

Last week I got tickets to see him next month in Richmond with my friend Kenny. Can't wait!

work is good--we continue to meet new people, and the sense of community and intimacy is growing. I really look forward to Sunday afternoons these days.

Josh and Shey are home now; Rowan is doing well. Please keep praying for Shey--still having back problems.

Had lunch with my friend Chris yesterday; he reminded me fantasy football is not far off--hooray!

time for dinner...


No comments: