Friday, January 04, 2008

saturday

no significant title, because I'm not sure what I'm writing about...I just know I need to write. Met with a spiritual director Thursday; really good conversation. I'm looking forward to growing this spiritual friendship; I think it will be really good for me.

I've been tired for the last couple weeks--boys are sick so no one is sleeping much...feeling overwhelmed with all that I need to do in the new year; most of all; I need to make more time to pray!

It's january 5 and I have kept my new year commitment so far--to spend 30 a day exercising. It got a lot easier when I cleaned off all the junk that had accumulated on top of the treadmill for months. It's nice to walk/run and watch football at the same time!

GMU won today; Redskins lost to Seattle; so I'm up and down.

No comments: