Wednesday, January 16, 2008

feedback is good

I'm emotionally and spiritually exhausted. It's been a busy year so far (I know, it's only been two weeks--but I feel like I've been running the whole time)...lot's of good stuff, but lots to do.

I had lunch with a good friend who is also a pastor, and he gave me some really good constructive criticism. Not fun to hear, but very helpful. I realize that I need to step up as a leader; do something we talk a lot about--take risks.

I also realize that we need help. I have tried to do too much on my own, and not asked others to help us enough. I want to work on that.

I need to get back to work. I feel like I have about 10 hours worth of work to do, and only about 2 more hours today. I'll start with some prayer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Hope Convergence is feeling/being more like a team ministry so you can lead that vision w/o taking all the daily burdens too.

Hope to see you soon -