Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Welcome to my life

Here goes my first post. I've journaled for 25 years; but never in public. Scary. Thanks to my friend Josh for the idea. I'll start with something simple; the title of my blog. It describes how I often feel. Shocked that I am in my 40's (a decade that not long ago seemed old!), yet I still feel like a teenager much of the time (and my wife would say I often act like one!). I hope I'm more young-at-heart than immature!

My life changed drastically 11 weeks ago with the birth of my son Brady. (I have a 10-year-old daughter, Ashley; but she was 7 when I got her, and already well-trained!)

My capacity for love has grown incredibly. I am so filled with love for my two children, and can't fathom that the love God has for me is infinitely greater than that. Wow. I am so grateful! I highly recommend parenthood!

No comments: