Sunday, July 29, 2007

oops

Two days ago I said I was going to try to post every day. That didn't last long! It's 11 pm; I'm totally and completely exhausted. After a very stressful week I preached twice today; at New Hope (our old church) in the morning, and at Convergence tonight. I don't see how many pastors do this every week.

But it's a good kind of exhaustion; it was a good day; got to spend time with a lot of friends, old and new.

I spoke this morning about finding our identity in God's love. Simple yet profound; something that I think many of us just don't get. I spent some time reading some other blogs; watching people fight about doctrine and right belief; totally void of the love of God. Sad. I shouldn't waste my time there; but it's like passing an accident and not being able to keep from looking.

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

1 comment:

Tom said...

thanks for sharing todd. how are things going anyway?