Sunday, February 04, 2007

another baby!

Looks like only Josh is reading my blog these days; at least no one else responded to the "our family is expanding" comment. Yes, Jamie is pregnant! I was a little freaked out at first. Brady is 8 1/2 months old; I never really planned on having kids this close together. But after walking around in a daze for a couple days, I became really excited about another wonderful gift! A few nights ago I had a dream--I was in our church, running down the hall with a baby under each arm. The babies were laughing, and I was filled with joy and love for my children. Jamie has given me two incredible children already; I'm sure this one will be just as precious!

3 comments:

Mute Writer said...

LOL, I'm reading your blog!! I don't know how I missed that last part on your last entry.

Congrats buddy, you make a great Father...the new addition is just as blessed as you are!

Tom said...

Congrats Todd! I saw it but I just thought you were talking about your "new" baby again. Can't wait to meet another Cullop.

Tom is a good strong name.

Stephen Gray said...

Congratulations Todd! Three children is a great number (and lots of fun)!