Wednesday, March 07, 2007

my childish wish




ok, I'm a big kid. I admit it. Last month Ashley got a pair of heelys. First I thought, "I wish they had these when I was a kid." Then I wondered if they made them big enough for me. I was jealous. of my 11-year-old daughter.

Well, I just found out they DO make them big enough for me. So I've added a wish list to my blog. I rarely ask for anything; and I'm not at all materialistic. But I have a birthday in May and this is the only thing I'm asking for! (is my wife reading this?) You can find them HERE.

Laugh if you will, but it could be a great opportunity to bond with my daughter and her friends. or break my neck. Either way, it's an adventure!

3 comments:

Josh said...

looks fun Todd...i think that you and Ashley could barrel down a hill together on Heely's and it would be quite a site...

i would also pay for video of you rollin' around...it will be awesome

Josh said...

Just think Todd...you could post a video of yourself on you tube, and become famous...you got to get the shoes man!

Mute Writer said...

That is AWESOME!!! I think we should buy a bunch for the Church and we could have like "Heely Communion Night" :)