Friday, November 30, 2007

i need to blog more

OK, I'm really seeing the affects another baby has on time. It speeds it up. Drastically. A couple months ago I said I was going to blog every day. Then my third child was born; now each day I run out of time with lot's left undone. Including blogging. Even now, I need to get ready to take my daughter to her homeschool co-op. So I need to run...but wanted to write.

random thoughts...things at Convergence are going well; more happening, meeting lots of people, gelling as a community...growth is slow and intentional, we average around 30 most Sundays; but last two jazz services have had over 80 people. We've got some new folks who are plugging into the community; will be a great addition, especially as we expand what we're doing musically.

Cindi sang for us last Sunday and did a fantastic job.

we just finished our first writing workshop; it was great. We'll offer some more after the holidays.

Please pray for my boys-- my youngest has bronchiolitis, a respiratory tract infection, and his brother has been coughing as well.

GMU is off to a fantastic start; 6-1, 1-0; beat Drexel in the conference opener 85-38 last night.

No comments: